Bible Reading : 2nd Kings 5:1-15
Confession: Jeremiah 46:27
1. Praise worship.
2. I reject every false vision, for my marriage in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, correct every negative impression about me in the heart of ———– in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power sponsoring divorce in my marriage receive death sentence in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Every river of bitterness about my life flowing in the heart of ————- dry to your
View original post 755 more words
What the Lord has joined together let no man put asunder.Pray these prayers aggressively to chase the strange man or woman out of your marriage.
The Lord will fight for you in Jesus name.
- Every known and unknown strange woman woman/man interfering in my marriage receive the attack of God in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman/man using evil spiritual bullet proof against my prayers be destroyed with your instrument in the name of Jesus.
- You arrows of strange woman/man troubling my matrimonial home go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
4 I destroy every confidence and boasting of any strange woman/man over my marriage in the name of Jesus.
- Every stronghold of any strange woman/man built around my marital life, I command you to catch fire now in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman/man occupying my matrimonial home, pack your load nd go in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman planning to conceive for my husband I command your womb and breast to dry up in the name of Jesus (Hosea 9:14).
- Every strange leg roaming about my matrimonial home be chased out by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil fetish carried out against my marriage by any strange woman/man be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
10 I claim all the ground I have lost to the strange woman/man and evil counsellors in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil effect of incense burnt against my marriage by any strange woman/man be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
12. Any strange woman/man burning candle because of my marriage , husband/wife, I command both you and candle to perish and melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Any strange woman/man shedding blood because of me, my marriage and my husband/wife be exposed and be disgraced, and the effect of the blood be rendered null and void in the name of Jesus.
14. Any souls standing naked against my marriage , husband/wife negatively receive double disappointment in Jesus name.
15. Every incantation rendered against my marriage, my life and my husband/wife be rendered impotent by the blood of Jesus.
16. Anything representing my husband/wife, my life and my marriage in the demonic world be withdrawn by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
17. Any power chanting incantation on any animal horn to influence my ma negatively, I command both you and the horn to be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
18.Every covenant my husband /wife entered with you is broken by the blood of Jesus christ.
Love makes good impressions
Greet one another with a kiss of love.
—1 Peter 5:14
Think of a specific way you’d like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.
Love is kind
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.
“So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to
me empty, but will accomplish what I desire, and achieve the
purpose for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11
– – – – –
I will exalt You, my God the King; I will praise Your name for ever
and ever. Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; His
greatness no one can fathom. The LORD is near to me and I call on
You, in truth. Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to
You. Do not hide Your face from me when I am in distress. Turn
Your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly. You will fulfill
the desires of those who fear You; You hear my cry and save me and
Lord, I have faith in God, and You said, “If anyone says to this
mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in
his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be
done for him. Lord, You know my mountain of circumstances in my
marriage. So I am believing You, that whatever I ask for in prayer,
that I believe that I have received it, and it will be mine. And
when I stand praying, if I hold anything against anyone, I forgive
them, so that my Father in heaven may forgive me of my sins. Lord,
with man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are
possible with God.
Lord, I thank You that I am strong in the Lord, and in His mighty
power I put the full armor of God on myself and my spouse so that
I can take a stand against the devil’s schemes. Lord, thank You
that You will block my spouse’s path with thornbushes; You will wall
them in so that they cannot find their way. They will chase after
their lovers but not catch them; they will look for them but not
find them. Then they will say, ‘I will go back to my spouse as at
first, for then I was better off than now.’ My prayer is that You
will open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light and from
the power of Satan to You, so that they may receive forgiveness of
their sins and be sanctified by faith in You. Thank You Lord, that
You will break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands
of those who enslaved them. You will search for Your lost and bring
back the strays. You will bind up the injured and strengthen the
You are the Good Shepherd, You know Your sheep and Your sheep know
You. I praise You that You will give my spouse a undivided heart
and put a new spirit in them. Thank You that You will remove from
them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Thank You
Lord, that my spouse will not conform any longer to the pattern of
this world, but be transformed by the renewing of their mind. I keep
asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father,
may give both of us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we
both may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of our hearts
will be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which He
has called us. You are our peace, who has made the two one and has
destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility.
I pray that You may strengthen us with power through His Spirit in
our inner being, so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through
faith. Lord, I know You are able to do immeasurably more than all I
ask or imagine, according to Your power that is at work within me.
Lord, remove our sinful natures, and fill us with the fruit of the
Spirit which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Lord, I pray that You will turn the heats of the fathers to their
children and the hearts of the children to their fathers. Lord, I
hate divorce as You hate divorce. Lord, my spouse and I are one
flesh, and are no longer two, but one. Therefore what You have
joined together, let man not separate. Thank You Lord, that it is
Your will that we should be sanctified; that we should avoid sexual
immorality; that we should learn to control our own body in a way
that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen,
who do not know God. For You did not call us to be impure, but to
live a holy life.
Lord, breathe on my dead marriage and it will come to life. Then
the nations around us that remain will know that the Lord has
rebuilt what was destroyed and has replanted what was desolate. The
Lord has spoken, and He will do it. Lord, thank You that You will
come to me and fulfill my gracious promise to bring us back to Your
place. For You know the plans You have for me. Plans to prosper me
and not to harm me, plant to give me hope and a future. Then I will
call upon You and come and pray to You, and I will listen to You. I
will seek You and find You when I seek You with all my heart. You
will find my spouse and will bring my spouse back from captivity.
For nothing is impossible with God. I am blessed as I believe what
the Lord has said to me will be accomplished! Praise the Lord.
– – – – –
(Scriptures taken from: Psalm 145:1,3,18; Psalm 102:1-2; Mark 11:22-
25; Mark 10:27; Psalm 102:1-2; Ephesians 6:10-11, Hosea 2:6-7; Acts
26:28; Ezekiel 34:16,27; John 10:14; Ezekiel 11:9-10; Romans 12:2;
Ephesians 1:17-18; Ephesians 2:14; Ephesians 3:16-17,20; Galatians
5:16,22-23; Malachi 4:6; Malachi 2:16; Matthew 19:4-6; I
Thessalonians 4:3-5,7; Ezekiel 37:6; Ezekiel 36:36; Jeremiah 29:10-
14; Luke 1:37, 45; Psalm 106:1)
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
—Ephesians 4:2 NIV
The first part of this dare is fairly simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It’s better to hold your tongue than to say something you’ll regret
Prayer for letting go:
In this moment, I let go of all thoughts and concerns.
When I let go, I am able to receive.
When my hands are formed into tight fists, I cannot open my hands to receive anything.
When I hang onto tight control,
When I close off my heart and my spirit,
I cannot receive your blessings for me.
I let go to receive your blessings.
Letting go in this moment, I receive your loving presence around me and within me.
Help me to let go when I am feeling overwhelmed, so that I may receive your peace.
Help me to let go when I feel fear so that in fear’s place I may receive love and courage.
I let go of problems and challenges in order to receive your guidance and clarity.
I let go and trust you.
I will not fall.
You will catch me.
I let go and trust in the still, small voice inside of me.
Help me not to struggle but to surrender my struggle to you.
I gladly receive this gift of letting go and letting you lead me and guide me.
Prayer for Salvation of the loves one
Father, You know the agony I am in over my brother. He refuses to believe in You and I am scared that he may never. Lord, please give me an opportunity to talk with him when he will actually listen. I don’t want to be in heaven without him Father. I love him so much! Please hear my distress and anguish! My heart is breaking for him every single day that goes by. I pray that he will receive salvation, Lord, no matter from who tells him the gospel. In Jesus is life and I want so badly for my brother to experience the life-changing power of the cross. I love You, Abba, Father! Amen.
Prayer for worry times
Gracious, Heavenly Father, You already know the worries on my heart. I pray that You will give me the peace that passes all understanding in the trials that are ahead. I am scared about what the future holds in my career, family and finances. I give these worries to You Father and ask that You will carry me through this difficult time. Your agape love surpasses all love that I could possibly give. I thank You and praise You for Your patience with me. I love you Father! Amen.