Dear God, Your righteous anger toward evil overshadows the pain in my heart and allows me to forgive as You are righteously angry for me. Thank You for freeing my heart so that I may begin to heal. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
For the choir director. A Davidic psalm, when Nathan the prophet came to him after he had gone to Bathsheba.
Be gracious to me, God,
according to Your faithful love;
according to Your abundant compassion,
blot out my rebellion.
2 Wash away my guilt
and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I am conscious of my rebellion,
and my sin is always before me.
Against You—You alone—I have sinned
and done this evil in Your sight.
So You are right when You pass sentence;
You are blameless when You judge.
5 Indeed, I was guilty when I was born;
I was sinful when my mother conceived me.
Surely You desire integrity in the inner self,
and You teach me wisdom deep within.
7 Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones You have crushed rejoice.
9 Turn Your face away from my sins
and blot out all my guilt.
10 God, create a clean heart for me
and renew a steadfast
11 Do not banish me from Your presence
or take Your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore the joy of Your salvation to me,
and give me a willing spirit.
13 Then I will teach the rebellious Your ways,
and sinners will return to You
14 Save me from the guilt of bloodshed, God,
the God of my salvation,
and my tongue will sing of Your righteousness.
15 Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare Your praise.
16 You do not want a sacrifice, or I would give it;
You are not pleased with a burnt offering.
17 The sacrifice pleasing to God is a broken spirit.
God, You will not despise a broken and humbled heart.
18 In Your good pleasure, cause Zion to prosper;
build the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices,
whole burnt offerings;
then bulls will be offered on Your altar.
- Psalm 51:9 Lit Hide Your face
- Psalm 51:10 Or right
- Psalm 51:12 Or and sustain me with a noble spirit
- Psalm 51:17 Lit The sacrifices of God are
- Psalm 51:18 Or rebuild
God, I acknowledge You as _______’s provider. Thank You for providing all ______ needs to live in peace and harmony with me and others.
Your Word is alive and a gift of healing to ______. I invite You to fill _____’s life with It. Let It be a salve to _____’s wounds. Use it to set ______ free from the snare of the enemy.
You are the Good Shepherd. Please rescue _______ from paths of destruction.
You are the Wonderful Counselor. Break down the walls in _____’s heart and mind with Your battering ram of revelation. Give ____ spiritual wisdom and insight to know You. Flood ______’s heart with Your light.
Where _____ has endured shame, pour double portions of honor into _____’s life.
Your Holy Spirit intercedes for _____ 24/7. Use me to do the same and raise up an army of intercessors on _______’s behalf. Let heaven and earth work in tandem to deliver ____ from evil.
Make _____ ready to hear me and others speak Your truth in love. Help ____ to experience Your love and Your presence.
You are the One who can enable _____ to hunger for Your Word and obey Your commands. Let that be so for ________.
With faith in Jesus, I pray. Amen
Bible Reading : 2nd Kings 5:1-15
Confession: Jeremiah 46:27
1. Praise worship.
2. I reject every false vision, for my marriage in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, correct every negative impression about me in the heart of ———– in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power sponsoring divorce in my marriage receive death sentence in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Every river of bitterness about my life flowing in the heart of ————- dry to your
View original post 755 more words
What the Lord has joined together let no man put asunder.Pray these prayers aggressively to chase the strange man or woman out of your marriage.
The Lord will fight for you in Jesus name.
- Every known and unknown strange woman woman/man interfering in my marriage receive the attack of God in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman/man using evil spiritual bullet proof against my prayers be destroyed with your instrument in the name of Jesus.
- You arrows of strange woman/man troubling my matrimonial home go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
4 I destroy every confidence and boasting of any strange woman/man over my marriage in the name of Jesus.
- Every stronghold of any strange woman/man built around my marital life, I command you to catch fire now in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman/man occupying my matrimonial home, pack your load nd go in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange woman planning to conceive for my husband I command your womb and breast to dry up in the name of Jesus (Hosea 9:14).
- Every strange leg roaming about my matrimonial home be chased out by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil fetish carried out against my marriage by any strange woman/man be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
10 I claim all the ground I have lost to the strange woman/man and evil counsellors in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil effect of incense burnt against my marriage by any strange woman/man be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
12. Any strange woman/man burning candle because of my marriage , husband/wife, I command both you and candle to perish and melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. Any strange woman/man shedding blood because of me, my marriage and my husband/wife be exposed and be disgraced, and the effect of the blood be rendered null and void in the name of Jesus.
14. Any souls standing naked against my marriage , husband/wife negatively receive double disappointment in Jesus name.
15. Every incantation rendered against my marriage, my life and my husband/wife be rendered impotent by the blood of Jesus.
16. Anything representing my husband/wife, my life and my marriage in the demonic world be withdrawn by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
17. Any power chanting incantation on any animal horn to influence my ma negatively, I command both you and the horn to be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
18.Every covenant my husband /wife entered with you is broken by the blood of Jesus christ.
“Lord I want my spouse to be set free from the bondages of sin. Lord, I am praying for my spouse’s salvation and for our marriage to be resurrected, healed and rebuilt by Your mighty power. Lord, I am also praying for _____’s salvation as You died on the cross for their sins and You can touch and change their hardened heart into a heart of flesh as nothing is too hard for You. Lord, speak and change my own heart and change me as You resurrect and restore our marriage. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.”