- Let all the adversaries of my breakthroughs be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I claim the power to overcome and to excel amongst all competitors, in Jesus name.
- Let any decision by any panel be favorable unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every negative word and pronouncements against my success be completely nullified, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind every spirit manipulating my beneficiaries against me, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove my name from the book of seers of goodness without appropriation, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let wonderful changes begin to be my lot from this week.
- I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, bring me into favor with all those that will decide on my advancement.
- Oh Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen if this is what will move me ahead.
- I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, transfer, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement.
- All demonic chains preventing my advancement be broken, in the name of Jesus.
See more http://firepowerministry.org/blog/anointing-to-excel/
The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
HIS ATTITUDE – Lord, fill my husband with Your love and peace today. May there be a calmness, serenity, and sense of well-being established in him because his life is God-controlled rather than self-controlled. Enable him to walk in his house with a clean and perfect heart before You. Shine the light of Your Spirit upon him and fill him with Your love. I pray that he will be kind and patient, not selfish or easily provoked. Enable him to bear all things, believe all things, hope all things, and endure all things. Release him from anger, unrest, anxiety, concerns, inner turmoil, strife, and pressure. May he not be broken in spirit because of sorrow, but enjoy the continual feast of a merry heart. Give him a spirit of joy and keep him from growing into a grumpy old man. Help him to be anxious for nothing, but give thanks in all things so he can know the peace that passes all understanding. May he come to the point of saying, I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content. I say to my husband this day, The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His continence upon you, and give you peace.
- Psalm 101:2; 100:4
- 1 Corinthians 13:7; 13:2
- Proverbs 15:13; 15:15
- Philippians 4:11; 4:6-7
- Numbers 6:24-26
- Ezekiel 18:31
- Proverbs 25:28