“Lord, I believe in Your mighty power. Lord, I trust You to heal my marriage. Lord, remove the spirit of adultery, unfaithfulness, unforgiveness, anger, lying and deceiving spirits, disobedience and rebellious spirits from my spouse’s heart. Lord, remove their heart of stone and show them the way of escape. You are the Way, the Truth and the Light to set them free showing them the pathway home. I thank You that You are moving in my spouse’s heart every day bringing them back to You and back to our marriage. I pray this all in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.”
- Pray for Your Husband’s Walk. Pray that he will put God first in his life for if he submits to God all of his other priorities in life will be rightly ordered. Pray that God will place a burden on his heart to be a spiritual leader by praying with and for you and your children. A family that prays together stays together.
- His Thoughts. Pray that your husband will guard his thoughts from ungodly influences by fixing them on “whatever things are true, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy” (Philippians 4:8). Pray that he will honor God with his thought-life.
- His friendships. Pray that your husband will surround himself with other men who will hold him accountable to his walk with God. Pray that he will maintain friendships with men who respect your marriage together and who will encourage and pray with him. A strong man of God never stands alone; he links arms with other men of God.
- Ask for Wisdom. Ask the Lord to show you how to respect your husband at all times. Ask Him to give you the strength and wisdom to separate your feelings from your obligation to submit to your husband as unto Him (Ephesians 5:22). Honoring your husband is about honoring God. Pray that He will show you how to see your husband as He does.
- His Protection. Pray that God orders his steps and keeps his feet from stumbling near the enemy’s snares. Pray that the Lord assigns angels to guard him from any dangers that may befall him.
May God preserve him from all evil and preserve his soul, his going out and his coming in from this time forth, forevermore, in Jesus’ name. Amen. (Psalm 121:7-8).
- His heart. Pray that God will keep his heart from growing stony. Pray He will soften it but fill it with His Holy Spirit so your husband can lead you from a place of confidence in Christ and godly power. Pray that your husband will grow fruits and that you will enjoy its bounty in your marriage: Love, Joy, Peace, Long-Suffering, Kindness, Gentleness, and Self-Control (Galatians 5:22-23).